Yikes, I’ve got a ton on my plate right now. And I really need to update the blog! Zoniks, Scooby!
- Get Storm Chase published in some shape or form. Still leaning toward small press, despite various people trying to warn me off. I need the training worse than anything else.
- Get my emotional feet under me again. I’ve been off kilter since our Arizona trip last week, and I think I need to spend some major time with God.
- Sleep more.
- Figure out what to write next. I doodled out the opening to a murder mystery tonight–finding the body–and it’s got me wanting to write more. When a dead angelus is found by a werewolf, suspicion immediately falls on him–even if he didn’t do it.
- Get rid of a bunch of the clutter around here.
- Why are Portal 1 and 2 so tremendously entertaining? WHY? The kids ask for it like it’s a favorite movie.
So yeah. Stuff. A friend on DA is even asking for another Sonic fanfic, so I need to buckle down and finish the one I’ve been tinkering with.